Summit Materials’ Class A common stock is currently traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “SUM”.
2. How do I invest in Summit Materials’ Class A common stock?
Summit Materials’ Class A common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank, or financial institution that offers brokerage services. Summit Materials does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
3. When did Summit Materials first become a public company?
Summit Materials became a publicly traded company in 2015 and began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on March 12, 2015.
4. Has Summit Materials ever had a stock split?
Since its inception as a publicly traded company, Summit Materials has not had any stock splits.
5. Does Summit Materials have a direct stock purchase plan?
No, you may purchase shares of Summit Materials’ Class A common stock through a brokerage account.
6. Who serves as the registrar and transfer agent for Summit Materials?
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.is the registrar and transfer agent for Summit Materials, Inc.’s common stock. Broadridge is available to resolve problems related to unpaid dividends, lost, destroyed or stolen certificates. It also facilitates name and address changes. The toll-free phone number for Broadridge is (877) 830-4936 and the e-mail address is email@example.com. Please visit www.broadridge.com for more information.
Regular Mail Communication items should be sent
Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions
P.O. Box 1342
Brentwood, NY 11717
7. Does Summit Materials pay a cash dividend on its common stock?
Summit Materials has not paid a cash dividend to date. Future cash dividend payments are subject to approval and declaration by the Board of Directors.
8. Does Summit Materials have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?
Summit Materials does not currently offer a dividend reinvestment plan.
9. What is Summit Materials’ fiscal year?
Summit Materials uses a 52-53 week fiscal year, ending on a Saturday. Fiscal year 2017 will end on December 30, 2017.
10. Where is Summit Materials’ headquarters?
Summit Materials' headquarters is located at 1550 Wynkoop, Third Floor, Denver CO 80202, United States.
11. How can I obtain copies of financial information for Summit Materials?
Most of the company's reports and financial filings can be retrieved from the News Releases, Financial Reports or SEC Filings sections of this website. They can also be accessed via the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) website at www.sec.gov. For additional information, you can submit your request at the Information Request section of this website.
12. How do I contact Summit Materials’ Investor Relations?
Noel Ryan, Vice President, Investor Relations
Investor Relations Phone: 303-515-5155
Investor Relations Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All other inquiries, not related to Investor Relations should be addressed to the main office line at 303-893-0012.
13. Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?
Please submit your question using the Information Request page.